TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
She vocally criticized the Raigad cops for failing to nab the culprits, who on Saturday, had hit two nuns on their private parts and attempted to strip them in Alibaug. And the adivasi women who had tried to save them were also attacked. The mob reasoned the attack by saying that the nuns was influencing the adivasis to turn to their faith.
Pooja backed these nuns saying that she has personally seen them build 200 homes for adivasis with proper sanitation and that she had personally spoken to the adivasis about them being influenced into Christianity and the tribals denied such charges. She also elucidated that she was against forcible or induced conversion, by giving her own family background as an example.