TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"I don't know how it happened," says Preity. "But in the melee at the launch an elbow came and hit me straight in the eye. I had to go through the event with a black eye wearing dark glasses."
After the event Preity spent the entire evening nursing her eye with ice packs.
"There's going to be some swelling. I was also injured a bit at the media launch of our team. I guess it's bound to happen when one is in such situations."