TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After giving six back-to-back successful films ( Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Dhol, Bhagam Bhag, Chup Chup Ke, Malamaal Weekly, Garam Masala ), Priyadarshan is taking a sabbatical in 2008. Quite rare indeed since the film maker is known for working on back-to-back projects.
In the current decade, it has only been in year 2002 when Bollywood didn't see a single Priyadarshan release. Otherwise beginning with Hera Pheri (his first major Hindi success) in 2000, he has continuously churned out films like Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar (2001), Hungama (2003), Hulchul (2004), Kyon Ki (2005), Garam Masala (2005), Malamaal Weekly, Chup Chup Ke, Bhagam Bhag (all 2006)Dhol and Bhool Bhulaiyaa (both 2007).