TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
After giving six back-to-back successful films ( Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Dhol, Bhagam Bhag, Chup Chup Ke, Malamaal Weekly, Garam Masala ), Priyadarshan is taking a sabbatical in 2008. Quite rare indeed since the film maker is known for working on back-to-back projects.
In the current decade, it has only been in year 2002 when Bollywood didn't see a single Priyadarshan release. Otherwise beginning with Hera Pheri (his first major Hindi success) in 2000, he has continuously churned out films like Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar (2001), Hungama (2003), Hulchul (2004), Kyon Ki (2005), Garam Masala (2005), Malamaal Weekly, Chup Chup Ke, Bhagam Bhag (all 2006)Dhol and Bhool Bhulaiyaa (both 2007).