TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The former beauty queen and actress Priyanka Chopra has now created a trend of sorts, by joining the league of elite list of international celebrity figures like Madonna, Shakira and Marilyn Monroe with her recent appointment as the brand ambassador of 'Sunsilk'. The said brand will now have their world famous 'Life Can't Wait' campaign in India, with Priyanka, of course! For starters, this is the same campaign, which featured international icons like Madonna, Shakira and Marilyn Monroe. And now with the inclusion of our very own Priyanka, this campaign will get its desi touch.
The campaign aims to inspire women from all over the globe to live their own lives to the fullest. Priyanka says that, the 'Life Can't Wait' campaign is a very today thing. And that one needs to work hard to be the best.
|Priyanka Chopra parties|