TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
As we had informed, so it happened. The much awaited song promo of Aditya Chopra's Shahrukh Khan starrer, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, made a high profile appearance on Sunday, across all leading channels, to coincide with the superstar's birthday. And what a song and what a promo!
The teaser kickstarts with Shahrukh in his common man look taking a bath under a tap, followed by his self cooked bread and butter breakfast, and not to mention that he even washes the plates. All the while, the superb harmonium rhythm accompanies the proceedings and finally the superlative number, “Haule Haule" unfolds.
The Sukhwinder–SRK magic is palpable once again. This is one number that we promise; even Shahrukh Khan's adversaries will fall in love with. The simple melody is absolutely bewitching and the song takes the listeners in its grips, 'haule haule' (slowly). Yes, that's the beauty of the number. Initially, it does strike as just another sweet love song but slowly and surely it captures the heart! Jaideep Sahni as the lyricist strikes an instant cord with his simple but meaningful lyrics- "Haule haule se hawa lagti hai, Haule haule se dawa lagti hai, Haule haule se dua lagti hai, Haule haule chanda badhta hai, Haule haule ghoonghat uthta hai, Haule haule se nasha chadhta hai!"
The debutant Anushka Sharma looking pretty in her usual simple 'salwar–suit', makes a brief appearance on a rickshaw. And she is there as the mesmerizing song ends which shows her applying colour ('gulal') to the bespectacled and moustached Shahrukh Khan.
As the saying goes, well begun is half done! The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi song promo has received unanimous praise from all sections of the trade as well as the general paying public. So, with such a beautiful number first up we await even more eagerly for the launch of its much anticipated music album on 6th/7th November.