TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Ranbir however said that he and Deepika have no plans of marriage in the near future and are concentrating on their respective careers. He is said to have met Deepika's parents and liked them very much. Recently the couple also featured in a a Pepsi ad along with Shahrukh Khan. Ranbir also added that both of them were planning their career individually and had no plans of signing films together.
The two were involved in a short term relationship before the release of Om Shanti Om and Saawariya but had broken up as Deepika could not impress Ranbir's parents Rishi and Neetu. Rumours then flew about Deepika going around with Indian vice captain Yuvraj Singh and Ranbir dating Saawariya co-star Sonam Kapoor. All those rumours have been laid to rest as Ranbir has finally revealed the truth. Well that adds Yuvraj Singh and Sonam Kapoor to the list of celebrity singles.