TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Ranbir however said that he and Deepika have no plans of marriage in the near future and are concentrating on their respective careers. He is said to have met Deepika's parents and liked them very much. Recently the couple also featured in a a Pepsi ad along with Shahrukh Khan. Ranbir also added that both of them were planning their career individually and had no plans of signing films together.
The two were involved in a short term relationship before the release of Om Shanti Om and Saawariya but had broken up as Deepika could not impress Ranbir's parents Rishi and Neetu. Rumours then flew about Deepika going around with Indian vice captain Yuvraj Singh and Ranbir dating Saawariya co-star Sonam Kapoor. All those rumours have been laid to rest as Ranbir has finally revealed the truth. Well that adds Yuvraj Singh and Sonam Kapoor to the list of celebrity singles.