TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Finally, the film has the title it has been looking for. The Ranbir starrer which has the young superstar courting Bipasha Basu, Minissha Lamba and Deepika Padukone, is called Bachna Ae Haseeno. The title immediately takes us back to Ranbir's father, Rishi Kapoor's, chartbuster in Nasir Husain's Hum Kisise Kum Nahin.
Laughs Ranbir, "But I don't think we decided to name the film Bachna Ae Haseeno to suggest a link with my past. Sure, the song was a big R.D. Burman chartbuster in its time. My dad, mom and I are all huge fans of R.D. Burman. My parent's biggest hits were composed by R.D. But more than the instant connectivity, I think the title was selected because it's very apt for my film. It's about this guy's journey in life and his different encounters with various women."
Bachna Ae Haseeno is 60 percent complete and it is expected to be released on August 15.