- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- SORRY Anushka Shetty! Not You But It's This Bollywood Actress Who Makes Prabhas Go 'WOW'
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
- ON THEIR AFFAIR! Akshay Kumar Would RUN AWAY From Rekha; He TOLERATED Her Because..: Raveena Tandon
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Prabhas & Anushka Shetty Party Together With Raveena Tandon, See Picture!
Says a club member, "Otters Club has a rule (for the last 50 years) that children under three can't come inside the club."
A letter, signed by over 170 signatories of the club, has been sent to President Najeeb Lokhandwala asking for a small designated area for children. Earlier there was an area that had sandpits with swings for the kids, but it was removed. The club members have demanded a small space near the library to be given to the babies.
raveena tandon says, "We required 50 signatories but more than 170 people have signed up — not just young mothers but grandmothers too. Everything is under consideration so I can"t talk about it. But they are changing the rules as the earlier rule inconvenienced most of the members."