TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
A complaint has been lodged with the police station by the office bearers of the Skylark Apartments on behalf of the watchman Ramji Yadav. In the complaint, they have alleged that when the watchman refused to bow down before Raveena's fancies, she threatened to file a molestation case against Yadav.
The report said that the incident occurred on February 22 when Raveena had gone to drop her daughter at a coaching class in the building. It was then that acting according to the society's rules, the watchman debarred the actor from parking her vehicle inside the building compound. Not ready to take things easily, Raveena argued with the watchman saying that since her daughter was attending coaching classes in the building she should be allowed to park her vehicle inside the compound. When the guard refused to oblige, Raveena allegedly pushed him, the police said.
The police further said that the complaint also alleges that Raveena was just about to hit the watchman, but the latter was saved owing to the timely intervention of two flat owners of the society. Now the police are waiting for the court order to initiate action against the actor.