TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
A complaint has been lodged with the police station by the office bearers of the Skylark Apartments on behalf of the watchman Ramji Yadav. In the complaint, they have alleged that when the watchman refused to bow down before Raveena's fancies, she threatened to file a molestation case against Yadav.
The report said that the incident occurred on February 22 when Raveena had gone to drop her daughter at a coaching class in the building. It was then that acting according to the society's rules, the watchman debarred the actor from parking her vehicle inside the building compound. Not ready to take things easily, Raveena argued with the watchman saying that since her daughter was attending coaching classes in the building she should be allowed to park her vehicle inside the compound. When the guard refused to oblige, Raveena allegedly pushed him, the police said.
The police further said that the complaint also alleges that Raveena was just about to hit the watchman, but the latter was saved owing to the timely intervention of two flat owners of the society. Now the police are waiting for the court order to initiate action against the actor.