TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
As per the details, the project, which will mark the debut of his son Luv Sinha, is based on Indo-Pak relationship. The USP of the film will be the teaming up of two of the topmost actresses of yesteryear, the ageless beauty Rekha and the dream mom, Hema Malini, after almost two decades. Some of their last movies together were Jaan Hatheli Pe and Apne Apne, and that was around 1987. Another great actress from the same era, Shabana Azmi too is likely to essay an important role in the film.
While Rishi Kapoor will play Luv's dad, newcomer Ferena from Kashmir will make her debut opposite her hero. The film is being directed by Raj Kanwar (of Deewana fame) and has been titled, Sadiyaan. The shooting of the movie will take place in Punjab and Jammu and the tentative date for the release of the film is September 2009.
Here is wishing the best and our love and affection to Shatrughan, Poonam and Luv Sinha.