TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The veteran actor got into trouble when he kissed Shilpa on the cheek several times at an AIDS awareness programme last year. The public outcry turned unbearable and some even went to the extent of filing obscenity charges against him. A year after the incident, he calls it as a 'badge of insane courage'.
However, the Supreme Court has suspended the legal proceedings and granted him permission to travel freely to India. It's worth mentioning that Richard works tirelessly to control AIDS in India.