TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
But nearly all others, like Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan, John Abraham,even Zayed Khan and now Saif Ali Khan, trotted off on the gyming trip and became fitness freaks in keeping with the times, too.
The surprise package was when 43-year-old Shahrukh Khan took three months off and hit his fans between their eyes with his six-packs abs for the item song in Om Shanti Om. Ever since six-packs has become the buzzword in Bollywood.
But while all his friends and peers are busy building up beefcake, and plastering six-packs on their torsos, actor Riteish Deshmukh, best known, for his performances in ensemble-cast comedies, is doing the exact opposite!
Riteish we learn is working out, sure - but to lose weight. Apparently, that's just what's needed for his title role in Sujoy Ghosh's Aladdin.
"Riteish is supposed to look like a very young boy. So, he's on this lose-weight assignment. Put a satchel on his back and he's going to look just like a school boy," says an insider admiringly. No six-packs for Riteish, but now that's going to be one great back-pack for him!