TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
She is being seen in an item number 'Jaane Kyun Jaaneman' which has been shot for the film Shaurya. Though this Samar Khan directed film is centered on an Army Court Martial, it also has relief elements in the form of a couple of item numbers (though going with the narrative of the film), one of which is 'Jaane Kyun Jaaneman'.
The song shows numerous youngsters with their spouses/girlfriends partying in a nightclub with blazing lights, rocking beats and a DJ at work. In addition, there is Rozzaa for company who gets grooving on the dance floor. In the process she also involves Javed Jaffrey and Rahul Bose who after initial reluctance join in and drop their inhibitions. While Jaffrey gets into a 'boogie-woogie' mode, though just for a short while, Rahul Bose is fun to watch as he gets 'bindaas' with his awkward movements, going with the demand of the character.
A club track with all around Western mode and styling, 'Jaane Kyun Jaaneman' is sung by Adnan Sami (who also composes the track) and Sunidhi Chauhan. The two have also sung another item number 'Dar Dar Ke Mar Mar Ke' which is yet to be unveiled.