TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
But now the campaign is about to hot up. The new Provogue ads will feature Saif in an enormously rugged ambience. Says Saif, "Ya, it's a cooler campaign with stylish cars in the picture and lots of metal in the frames. We're going for a rougher slicker approach than before."
Saif has always maintained he does ads to supplement his income. But now he seems to be taking care to make sure that the products he projects acquire a durable shelf life.