TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
But now the campaign is about to hot up. The new Provogue ads will feature Saif in an enormously rugged ambience. Says Saif, "Ya, it's a cooler campaign with stylish cars in the picture and lots of metal in the frames. We're going for a rougher slicker approach than before."
Saif has always maintained he does ads to supplement his income. But now he seems to be taking care to make sure that the products he projects acquire a durable shelf life.