TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Saif has always spelt sophistication and style. And now it is his body of work that speaks realms of his diverse acting talent. Whether it was Ek Haseena Thi, Dil Chahta Hai, Omkara, Being Cyrus, Parineeta, Salaam Namaste, Kal Ho Na Ho, Hum Tum, or the recently released Race, Saif has punched his mark successfully.
Saif is the perfect combination of a stylish star and a versatile actor and has worked with the most diverse set of directors like Sriram Raghvan, to Kunal Kohli to Farhan Akhtar, Pradeep Sarkar to Homi Adajania to Abbas- Mustan.
Race, his new release, is his second biggest opener in several international markets, after Kal Ho Na Ho.
Business reports have it that Race has garnered a whopping 22 cr in just three days coming close to Om Shanti Om that had opened to that kind of massive collection. It is expected to garner 35-40 crore net by this weekend.
The film 'raced' ahead worldwide boasting of a collection of $10.5 million in three days.
Saif is all geared to branch out and explore unexplored territories. The actor has just launched his production brand Illuminati Films. A-list of directors Shriram Raghvan, Imtiaz Ali and Homi Adjania have been roped in to make films for his banner. In fact Raghvan will soon embark on Agent Vinod that has Saif in the lead. In addition there's Karan Johar's untitled venture with Kareena.
Saif has indeed hit the bulls-eye!