- Independence Day 2018: Must Watch Indian Television Shows On Armed Forces!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- This Letter From Rajkummar Rao, A 'Jabra Fan', To Shahrukh Khan Will Leave You Shedding Happy Tears!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
Presenters Raj&Pablo asked Salman why he is so cagey about the work he does for Charities, to which Salman replied, 'I think it's a big fraud thing to publicize the stuff that you do 'coz I've seen people going and doing stuff and the whole press is there'.
'That's what I used to think actually, earlier. But today I feel that since I've opened this charitable trust, (The Salman Khan Foundation). I have realized that you have to go out and you have to publicize that and I'm still not coming to terms with that because I feel like a fraud. I've seen a lot people who are doing a lot of good things with the all the wrong intentions and I don't think that works but if I can turn that around...'
'...the way I'm trying to do that is that I'm putting a lot of my own money into the foundation which people do not do'.
'I've started painting and from my art the money goes into my organization and if I cannot support those many, if I cannot help those many lives with my kind of work that I do with whatever I do that amount 10-20 percent that goes into my charitable organization I still can't support that many people I still can't treat that many people I will start begging, I will start extorting!'
|Salman at Madame Tussauds|