TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Presenters Raj&Pablo asked Salman why he is so cagey about the work he does for Charities, to which Salman replied, 'I think it's a big fraud thing to publicize the stuff that you do 'coz I've seen people going and doing stuff and the whole press is there'.
'That's what I used to think actually, earlier. But today I feel that since I've opened this charitable trust, (The Salman Khan Foundation). I have realized that you have to go out and you have to publicize that and I'm still not coming to terms with that because I feel like a fraud. I've seen a lot people who are doing a lot of good things with the all the wrong intentions and I don't think that works but if I can turn that around...'
'...the way I'm trying to do that is that I'm putting a lot of my own money into the foundation which people do not do'.
'I've started painting and from my art the money goes into my organization and if I cannot support those many, if I cannot help those many lives with my kind of work that I do with whatever I do that amount 10-20 percent that goes into my charitable organization I still can't support that many people I still can't treat that many people I will start begging, I will start extorting!'
|Salman at Madame Tussauds|