TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It is learnt that at one session, he shared his experiences as an actor and his experiences working with different directors. Ghai adds that he is bowled over with Salman's knowledge after every session which lasts for a hour-and-a-half. "I'm very impressed with Salman's intelligence, charisma, wisdom and wit. He even cracks joke about himself."
Last week, Salman spoke about how important personality development was for on-screen appearances. Ghai says, "He never prepares for his lectures but is very spontaneous. Sometimes, he talks on the importance of working out and bodybuilding. Salman tells the students not to push their body when they are young but to behave like beginners. He told them that he had overloaded himself during Maine Pyar Kiya and asks them not to do the same. It is because that he took care later that he could survive for 22 years in the industry."