TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Sameera is really looking forward to (hopefully!) a positive response from the audience towards both her films, in which she essays roles that are really different from what she has done earlier. Her comic dumb bimbette act in Race (about which we told you couple of months back) will be an eye opener for her fans and critics alike.
Talking about Paresh Rawal, who is one of her co-stars in the upcoming One Two Three, she says that Paresh is essaying a romantic role, unlike his usual bumbling comic image. She gives all the credit to Paresh for improving her comic timing in the film. She goes on to confess that the main reason as to why she signed One Two Three was that she wanted to share the same frame and learn all about comedy from the master of the genre, Paresh Rawal. Interestingly, it's a fact seconded by her co-star in the film, Esha Deol.
While on Race and One Two Three, the coming Friday would have witnessed Sameera versus Sameera had not the makers of the latter decided to revert back to their original 28th March release date. But thankfully the unnecessary clash was averted and the fans of the dusky and sultry beauty can now catch her on the two consecutive Fridays of March!