TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
The otherwise glamorous girl of Bollywood, Sameera is very much excited about this film as it will give her a scope to prove her worth in serious roles too, in Hindi. Sameera who has been appreciated for her serious genre roles in Bengali movies is hell-bent to give the character a good face and justify with the role.
Sameera is in the meanwhile going thro' many newspapers to avail of the news regarding naxalites. It seems quite shocking while Sameera thinks her character is justified, at least to some extent, with her terrorist activities. According to her, "Zihaad" is also justified. She says, "All negativity has some reason behind that. It's true that a terrorist is wrong, but the question is why the person has followed the wrong turn. No one is born to be a terrorist or a naxalite. The situation makes them terrorists. Even problems in governmental work-stations are sometimes enough to turn people terrorists. Here you cannot determine which is wrong and which is right. I think it's a war in which it's very tough to decide who is wrong or who is wrong."
Suniel Shetty, Nassiruddin Shah and Vinod Khanna will also act in the naxalism based realistic drama, along with Sameera.