TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
The otherwise glamorous girl of Bollywood, Sameera is very much excited about this film as it will give her a scope to prove her worth in serious roles too, in Hindi. Sameera who has been appreciated for her serious genre roles in Bengali movies is hell-bent to give the character a good face and justify with the role.
Sameera is in the meanwhile going thro' many newspapers to avail of the news regarding naxalites. It seems quite shocking while Sameera thinks her character is justified, at least to some extent, with her terrorist activities. According to her, "Zihaad" is also justified. She says, "All negativity has some reason behind that. It's true that a terrorist is wrong, but the question is why the person has followed the wrong turn. No one is born to be a terrorist or a naxalite. The situation makes them terrorists. Even problems in governmental work-stations are sometimes enough to turn people terrorists. Here you cannot determine which is wrong and which is right. I think it's a war in which it's very tough to decide who is wrong or who is wrong."
Suniel Shetty, Nassiruddin Shah and Vinod Khanna will also act in the naxalism based realistic drama, along with Sameera.