TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Trishala was woken up at 3 am (on February 11) by a TV reporter who asked her to comment on the shaadi. Sanju had invited friends from LA and Chicago but hadn"t thought it necessary to break the news to his only daughter.
After hanging up on the TV reporter, the 20-year-old called her father who confirmed the wedding. A source close to the Dutt family informs, "Sanju wasn't concerned about her reaction. He was more worried about her talking to the media. He forbade her to talk to the press."
The source adds, "She is shattered and has gone into a shell since hearing the news. She hasn't talked to her aunts, Priya and Namrata, and her cousins Saatchi and Sia, who are very close to her. Sanju always told Trishala that he had no plans of getting married for the third time."
The source continues, "She is really shaken by the news of Manyata being pregnant. Apparently, she told Dutt on her last trip that she wants to be his only child and she would be very upset if he became a dad again. She adores her dad and since she doesn't have a mom, is very possessive about him. She feels that their relationship is still in the developing stages, as she has never lived with him. She doesn't want to share him with a sibling."
Trishala was planning to come down in December but is now having second thoughts. The insider says that it's not just the Dutt sisters who feel that Manyata hasn't made the effort to get along with the family; Trishala too feels that Maana is dividing the family, "Trishala's relationship with her dad started changing ever since she lived with him at his Bandra flat on her last trip."
The source goes on to confide, Trishala feels her relationship with her dad has been going steadily downhill after he got involved with Maana. She feels he has changed a lot. He barely keeps in touch with her.
The source confirms, "Manyata controls everything in Dutt's life, personally and professionally from his finances to his friends and Trishala feels it"s Manyata who has driven a wedge between father and daughter." Trishala refuses to comment and pleads, "Please leave me out of this. I don't have anything to say."