TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Says a proud and beaming Mohammad who is currently accompanying Dutt for his Kidnap shooting at Filmistan, "I had narrated a line to Sanju baba and he loved it. He asked me to elaborate on it. It's a musical comedy.
The film is called Maamu I Love You and is about a lovable uncle called Prasad (Dutt) with three nephews who are always up to some mischief and are a continuous source of irritation. Besides Baba, the film will also star Arshad Warsi, Suniel Shetty and Riteish Deshmukh. Praveen Talreja, Shagun Wagh and I are producing the film under our banner, S Class."
Dutt adds, "I was so proud of Mohammad when he told me he was producing a film and wanted me to act in it. Mohammad's never asked for anything in his life. He's produced three Bhojpuri films but never asked me to act in them. He came to me with a cheque this time and said I want to sign you for a film. I had tears in my eyes… I wanted to produce the film for him but he was very clear that he wanted to do it on his own."
Mohammad who has worked with Dutt for 28 years remembers the first time he met him. "I started working as Baba's spotboy for Vidhaata when he was shooting in Agra. I was in the dress department. Baba was a star everybody loved.
He would sit and chat with everyone from the crew to the lightmen. I had to work very hard as the third assistant so one day when Baba saw me working hard he told me, 'you come and work with me.' Since I joined him I never wanted to work with anyone else. He's more than family woh hame bachche se zyaada pyaar karte hai. Deepak Batte, Baba's make-up guy and I worked with him for almost 30 years. Sanju baba dil se pyar karta hai humse we get anything that we want without asking."