TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Says a proud and beaming Mohammad who is currently accompanying Dutt for his Kidnap shooting at Filmistan, "I had narrated a line to Sanju baba and he loved it. He asked me to elaborate on it. It's a musical comedy.
The film is called Maamu I Love You and is about a lovable uncle called Prasad (Dutt) with three nephews who are always up to some mischief and are a continuous source of irritation. Besides Baba, the film will also star Arshad Warsi, Suniel Shetty and Riteish Deshmukh. Praveen Talreja, Shagun Wagh and I are producing the film under our banner, S Class."
Dutt adds, "I was so proud of Mohammad when he told me he was producing a film and wanted me to act in it. Mohammad's never asked for anything in his life. He's produced three Bhojpuri films but never asked me to act in them. He came to me with a cheque this time and said I want to sign you for a film. I had tears in my eyes… I wanted to produce the film for him but he was very clear that he wanted to do it on his own."
Mohammad who has worked with Dutt for 28 years remembers the first time he met him. "I started working as Baba's spotboy for Vidhaata when he was shooting in Agra. I was in the dress department. Baba was a star everybody loved.
He would sit and chat with everyone from the crew to the lightmen. I had to work very hard as the third assistant so one day when Baba saw me working hard he told me, 'you come and work with me.' Since I joined him I never wanted to work with anyone else. He's more than family woh hame bachche se zyaada pyaar karte hai. Deepak Batte, Baba's make-up guy and I worked with him for almost 30 years. Sanju baba dil se pyar karta hai humse we get anything that we want without asking."