TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Not divulging many details about the film, the CEO of White Feather Films, Hansal Mehta says, “Pankh is not the regular commercial film. It revolves around the confused identity played by Maradona Rebello. Pankh is hard-hitting art house film which has been beautifully made."
On asking why he zeroed on Sanjeeda Sheikh for she was signed much before 'Nach Baliye 3" happened to her, he says, “Sanjeeda plays a principle role, fitted in the vision of director"s as far the character is concerned which demanded someone of less than 17 years of age."
Pankh, in its post-production stage, will be doing the rounds of festival before releasing world wide.