TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
"Tere Sang needs a promotional prop. And who better able to provide it than Himesh? Coincidentally, both me and my Tere Sang hero, Ruslaan Mumtaz, are currently confined to bed. He's so accident prone. While we were shooting Tere Sang he fell off the bicycle and had a serious injury. Now he has torn a ligament in his knee while I am recovering from a minor surgery. This is a good time for me to work on the music of our film."
Satish Kaushik who has just returned from 35 days of shooting with Himesh Reshammiya and Urmila Matondkar for Karzzzz in South Africa can't stop praising his two stars. "They're such professionals and so clued in to the technicalities of cinema. I was amazed by Himesh's ability to deliver long dialogues with the right pauses for breath and punctuation. This rhythm in the speech patterns is generally lacking in our film actors. The last time I saw an actor convey the same rhythm in speech was that other singer-actor Kishore Kumar."
As for Urmila, "The last time I worked with her was when I was assisting Shekhar Kapoor for Masoom. She was just a child then. In-between we were supposed to do a full-on masala film called Bus Conductor. But she opted out. Now for Karzzzz, she's so passionately involved."