TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
"Tere Sang needs a promotional prop. And who better able to provide it than Himesh? Coincidentally, both me and my Tere Sang hero, Ruslaan Mumtaz, are currently confined to bed. He's so accident prone. While we were shooting Tere Sang he fell off the bicycle and had a serious injury. Now he has torn a ligament in his knee while I am recovering from a minor surgery. This is a good time for me to work on the music of our film."
Satish Kaushik who has just returned from 35 days of shooting with Himesh Reshammiya and Urmila Matondkar for Karzzzz in South Africa can't stop praising his two stars. "They're such professionals and so clued in to the technicalities of cinema. I was amazed by Himesh's ability to deliver long dialogues with the right pauses for breath and punctuation. This rhythm in the speech patterns is generally lacking in our film actors. The last time I saw an actor convey the same rhythm in speech was that other singer-actor Kishore Kumar."
As for Urmila, "The last time I worked with her was when I was assisting Shekhar Kapoor for Masoom. She was just a child then. In-between we were supposed to do a full-on masala film called Bus Conductor. But she opted out. Now for Karzzzz, she's so passionately involved."