TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Keeping his image intact, King Khan has agreed (as we had told you) to play a cameo in actor-director Makrand Deshpande's upcoming venture, with whom he had developed a good bonding during the making of Swades. The project in question is obviously Shahrukh Bola Tu Khoobsurat Hat, earlier titled, Shahrukh Kehta Hai Tu Khoobsurat Hai.
Since there is a lot of curiosity regarding the name of the film, we will disclose the secret (that some already know about) behind the 'hatke' title. The film is about a poor girl who sells flowers at a traffic signal and how her life changes after a chance encounter with King Khan, who rolls down the window of his car and tells her, "Tu Khoobsurat Hai".
Coming back to our headlines, as per the maker Makrand Deshpande, Shah Rukh plays himself in the film and has agreed to give him time by the end of March or early April, to shoot for his portion of the film.
|Shahrukh sexiest Asian|