TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
The Max Stardust Award stands out in the clutter of countless film awards as it showcases and recognizes talent with the promise to emerge as the superstars of tomorrow.
The industry is raving about Shahid's back to back solo super hits in Vivaah and Jab We Met, quite a commendable feat considering that most of the hits in Bollywood are multi starrers these days.
The industry vouches his ability to carry the films on his shoulders at such an early age.
Even Shahid is being selective with the projects, he has signed on. Even after the super success of Vivaah, he preferred to take the risk to sit at home for 6 months, rather than sign ordinary projects.
And with the huge critical and commercial success of Jab We Met, he stands vindicated. Shahid wants to be associated with quality projects henceforth, that will showcase his acting abilities. He is increasingly moving towards the superb actor status, rather than just being a star.
But according to Industry folks, Shahid is also at the crux of superstardom. He has got huge solo films on the anvil, starting with Aziz Mirza's Kismat Konnection, 2 films with YASHRAJ's banner, a film with Ken Ghosh, and a film to be directed by his father Pankaj Kapoor.