TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
What a justification! Ramadoss should first ask his brethren (politicians) to behave properly in public, for their shameless and corrupt ways which have not only doomed the future of the nation's youth, but also brought the country a bad name internationally.
In a recent interview with a news channel, the health minister had said that he has already made appeals to Shahrukh Khan in this regard and would be happy to make similar plea to King Khan as well as others, including the Big B. The minister has said that he is also against smoking scenes in movies as this too has bad influence on the audience. Well folks, if Ramdoss is to be taken seriously, then there is no more of 'Devdas' or 'Charitraheen' on the silver screen! Chandan Das