TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
What a justification! Ramadoss should first ask his brethren (politicians) to behave properly in public, for their shameless and corrupt ways which have not only doomed the future of the nation's youth, but also brought the country a bad name internationally.
In a recent interview with a news channel, the health minister had said that he has already made appeals to Shahrukh Khan in this regard and would be happy to make similar plea to King Khan as well as others, including the Big B. The minister has said that he is also against smoking scenes in movies as this too has bad influence on the audience. Well folks, if Ramdoss is to be taken seriously, then there is no more of 'Devdas' or 'Charitraheen' on the silver screen! Chandan Das