- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee Teamed Up With Shahrukh Khan & Yash Chopra For A Music Video
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
What a justification! Ramadoss should first ask his brethren (politicians) to behave properly in public, for their shameless and corrupt ways which have not only doomed the future of the nation's youth, but also brought the country a bad name internationally.
In a recent interview with a news channel, the health minister had said that he has already made appeals to Shahrukh Khan in this regard and would be happy to make similar plea to King Khan as well as others, including the Big B. The minister has said that he is also against smoking scenes in movies as this too has bad influence on the audience. Well folks, if Ramdoss is to be taken seriously, then there is no more of 'Devdas' or 'Charitraheen' on the silver screen! Chandan Das