TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The health minister had requested all the movie stars especially Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan to give up smoking on screen as as it encourages the youth to pick up this cancerous habit. Ramdoss argued that he is also against smoking scenes in movies as this too has bad influence on the audience especially on teenagers. The minister went on saying that more than half of the teenagers turn to smoking seeing their heroes.
On a lighter mood King Khan added that he wished Ramadoss prayed for him to stop smoking in real life instead of reel life. The actor said that he realises the health hazards associated with smoking but he should not be targeted just for being a celebrity. The Om Shanti Om star added that to stop him from smoking the authorities will have to term smoking as illegal.