TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The health minister had requested all the movie stars especially Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan to give up smoking on screen as as it encourages the youth to pick up this cancerous habit. Ramdoss argued that he is also against smoking scenes in movies as this too has bad influence on the audience especially on teenagers. The minister went on saying that more than half of the teenagers turn to smoking seeing their heroes.
On a lighter mood King Khan added that he wished Ramadoss prayed for him to stop smoking in real life instead of reel life. The actor said that he realises the health hazards associated with smoking but he should not be targeted just for being a celebrity. The Om Shanti Om star added that to stop him from smoking the authorities will have to term smoking as illegal.