TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The opening match of the IPL itself sees Dr.Vijay Mallya's Bangalore Royal Challengers take on Shahrukh Khan's Kolkata Knight Riders at the Chinaswamy stadium in Bangalore. While most of the team captains and owners would be present for the opening ceremony in Bangalore on April 18th, once the tournament starts, most owners would be seen only in the places where their teams are playing.
So this means that Shahrukh Khan would be seen cheering his team Kolkata Knight Riders wherever they play. The charismatic Khan is particularly looking forward to cheering his team at the spectacular Eden Gardens stadium in Kolkata. In fact, Khan has even decided to keep the ticket prices as cheap as Rs. 100 (lowest denomination) so that the youth can get to witness all the cricketing action live.
What's more, Shahrukh would be even handing over every 1000th purchased ticket personally to the spectator. The superstar has even urged some of his good friends to be present along with him to cheer his team. Surely, Shahrukh is going all out to promote his team and get maximum spectators to watch the action. After all it's no mean feat filling the massive Eden Gardens.