TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Shahrukh is very excited that his statue will be put in the hundred year old museum which is often referred to as the Madame Tussauds of Paris. The star has already given his measurement and the work is already on. The authorities have revealed that the statue will have a totally different look than the one at Madame Tussauds.
Shahrukh will be the second Indian to have his statue after Mahatma Gandhi. The museum already has the life size wax statues of movie greats like Charlie Chaplin and Marlyn Monroe. Shahrukh is in the best phase of his career and has given two back to back hits with Chak De India and Om Shanti Om. During his recent trip to France Shahrukh was amazed to see the fan following he has there.