TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Shahrukh is very excited that his statue will be put in the hundred year old museum which is often referred to as the Madame Tussauds of Paris. The star has already given his measurement and the work is already on. The authorities have revealed that the statue will have a totally different look than the one at Madame Tussauds.
Shahrukh will be the second Indian to have his statue after Mahatma Gandhi. The museum already has the life size wax statues of movie greats like Charlie Chaplin and Marlyn Monroe. Shahrukh is in the best phase of his career and has given two back to back hits with Chak De India and Om Shanti Om. During his recent trip to France Shahrukh was amazed to see the fan following he has there.