TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Commenting on DAMAC's association at the event, Peter Riddoch, CEO DAMAC Properties said, "We are very proud to be title sponsor of this renowned multi-cultural and family event which attracts more than 30,000 people over three days. Our sponsorship of Zee Carnival once again highlights DAMAC Properties' continued commitment to the wellbeing of the communities in which we operate around the world and our support for key local initiatives."
The event took place in London between 15th and 17th February 2008 at Olympia's Grand Hall., which was hosted by renowned Zee Television. DAMAC's 2008 Zee Carnival in the UK brought the toast of Bollywood, music, lifestyle and fashion together providing visitors with a complete entertainment experience.
Highlight of the event was of course, the presence of Shahrukh Khan himself amongst other glamour quotients like Pia (Roshni Chopra) from Kasamh Se, Laxmi (Twinkle) from Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan and Virenda Mausi (Smriti Irani) from Teen Bahuraaniyaan from the Zee TV galaxy. This years' Zee Carnival also saw vibrant performances from Jay Sean, Rishi Rich, Veronica, Silinder Pardesi, Gard Kaur, Rafaqat Ali Khan from Pakistan and Aman Hayer, Jinx and many more.
One of the hottest and most popular features of the event was the Fashion Catwalk, which hosted choreographers and world-class models. Top Asian designers from the UK presented their exciting collections. Khana Khazana offered daily demonstrations from the top chefs around the country - including Zee's very own Sanjeev Kapoor. Visitors could also sample cuisines and mouth watering goodies from various vendors.