TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Elaborating on the website the source adds, "It's got everything on the Knight Riders from news to downloads to their mission, including the names of the players, with the latest update on what their logo and mascot Royal Bengal tiger Hoog Lee of the team has been up to."
The source further adds, "The website was designed by BCWebwise on March 13. Though it was a hush-hush affair, the website has already more than 8,000 hits." Says Shahrukh, "I have launched my website on the Knight Riders. I want the youth of India to be part of the website and we have already got a huge response from them."
Earlier, in one of his press conferences, SRK had said, "The idea and ideology behind naming the team Kolkata Knight Riders is because I want to appeal to the youth of the country." The Kolkata Knight Riders costumes have been designed by Manish Malhotra and Anaita Shroff Adajania and are a mixture of black and gold, which is the background theme of the website.