TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Speaking about his role and get up in the Aditya Chopra directed venture, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, opposite debutante Anushka Sharma, SRK reveals that he has not worked out for four months. And this was intentional as he did not want to show off his muscles, rather those famous six-pack "Dard-E-Disco" abs of Om Shanti Om. The actor discloses the reason behind the same and it is a very logical and an interesting one.
He explains that the muscles were coming in the way of the character that he is playing in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. He essays the role of a very normal, regular person, quite unlike the flamboyant Om from his blockbuster hit of last year, the 87 crore Om Shanti Om.
As of today, the next offering from the Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Mohabbatein team, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, is all set to release globally on December 12.