TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The last two ventures that these two power giants of Bollywood came together for were, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Mohabbatein, both of which struck gold at the ticket window. An amazing stat about the team's first venture, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is that the film is still running at Bombay's Maratha Mandir in its 645th combined week and has netted an astonishing 11.80 crores from the city (excluding Thane). DDLJ still leads King Khan's latest blockbuster, Om Shanti Om by about 30 lakhs! Amazing, isn't it?
Coming to the project which forced Shahrukh Khan to cut short his much deserved vacation (post the triumph of Chakde! India and Om Shanti Om), Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, the film is all set to go before the camera in mid-May. And contrary to speculations, no lead heroine (not even Rani Mukherjee) has been finalized and the search for a new face opposite King Khan continues.