TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The last two ventures that these two power giants of Bollywood came together for were, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Mohabbatein, both of which struck gold at the ticket window. An amazing stat about the team's first venture, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is that the film is still running at Bombay's Maratha Mandir in its 645th combined week and has netted an astonishing 11.80 crores from the city (excluding Thane). DDLJ still leads King Khan's latest blockbuster, Om Shanti Om by about 30 lakhs! Amazing, isn't it?
Coming to the project which forced Shahrukh Khan to cut short his much deserved vacation (post the triumph of Chakde! India and Om Shanti Om), Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, the film is all set to go before the camera in mid-May. And contrary to speculations, no lead heroine (not even Rani Mukherjee) has been finalized and the search for a new face opposite King Khan continues.