TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
It is but obvious that we are referring to the first look of the Aditya Chopra directed, Shahrukh Khan starrer Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi that adorned the walls of many theatres and multiplexes. Not content with that, Yash Raj Films have also taken full page ads in Sunday's National dailies, both in English and the vernacular.
The poster shows a mustached, bespectacled middle class get up for Shahrukh (Amol Palekar Chitchor looks?) with Anushka in a typical Punjabi salwar–suit peeping from behind Shahrukh's shoulders. The poster carries a very interesting and arresting tagline, both in Hindi and English.
The Hindi tagline goes like this–'Har saadhaaran jodi mein ek asaadhaaran prem kahani chhupi hoti hai.' And the English tagline is, 'There is an extraordinary love story in every ordinary jodi.'
Well, after seeing the buzz that the first poster is creating, one does not have to be a Nostradamus to predict the big opening when the film hits the screens worldwide on December 12.