TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Says a source, "Vinod was in the US scouting for locations when the event happened. His family watched the awards telecast on March 2 on Sony and were upset. They informed him about how Saif and Shahrukh ridiculed him. Vinod was extremely upset.
Ten days ago, Vinod Chopra Films, through a letter, has conveyed to the publication and the channel that they will not participate in the awards or give any material belonging to them unless there is a public apology. It is a stand that they have taken because they felt the need for it."
SRK and Saif, however, didn't receive any letter. The source says, "Saif and Shahrukh heard that their comment had upset Vinod. So before he could dash off a letter to them, they called Vinod and personally apologised to them.
At the awards, Shahrukh and Saif had spared no one — from Yash Chopra to Jodhaa Akbar to Ram Gopal Varma, Vidya Balan and Akshay Kumar. Vidhu Vinod Chopra's 'Na-real' award was called The Come-back Award since Eklavya - The Royal Guard came back from the Oscars unrecognised."
Aman Mahajan, associate vice president, marketing and development and spokesperson for Vinod Chopra Films says, "We are not looking for media attention and controversy. We don't want to waste our time over it. The actors (Saif and Shahrukh) have already apologised to Chopra's family. A letter making our displeasure known has been sent to the publication and channel concerned. Beyond this, there is nothing to say."