TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
However, their patience is about to be rewarded as Shahrukh Khan is likely to be seen in three upcoming projects during the current year. The fun begins next month when the much awaited Amitabh Bachchan starrer, Bhoothnath releases, where SRK has a guest appearance.
The year end will see King Khan teaming up with his DDLJ and Mohabbatein director Aditya Chopra, for the destined to be blockbuster, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The month of December will see Shahrukh playing himself, that is a superstar in Priyadarshan's Billo Barber.
While on the SRK-Priyan project, a section of the trade feels that the movie is likely to be pre-poned or postponed, in order to avoid a clash with the Yash Raj project, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
|Shahrukh sexiest Asian|