TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Says a co-passenger, "Shah (as he's fondly called by close friends, including Farah Khan) flew to Kolkata with his entourage. Since the group was large, SRK gave the ladies the first class seats including his own and asked the guys to do the same.
So while Bhavna Pandey (Chunky's wife), designer Shabina Khan, Divya Kumar (T-Series Bhushan Kumar's wife), Neelam Kothari, Seema Khan (Sohail's wife) and a few other friends of SRK and Gauri sat in first class, SRK along with Karan Johar, Riteish Deshmukh, Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani and Priyadarshan made themselves comfortable in the economy class."
The co-passenger observes that unlike other stars who behave arrogantly while flying, Shahrukh was absolutely normal and fuss-free. "Shahrukh even ate the food served in the economy class without any objections. The other passengers were thrilled and kept asking Shah for autographs and he kept obliging them."
Gauri wasn't part of the entourage. The source adds, "Gauri and the kids (Aryan and Suhana) along with Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jessia, Maheep Kapoor and Nandita Mahtani arrived in a private jet." Designer Manish Malhotra who was part of Shahrukh's group was spotted with two suitcases full of Kolkata Knight Riders' black-and-gold outfits.
The source says, "Manish gave the outfits to everyone so they could wear them during the match and cheer SRK and his team. Yesterday, the atmosphere at the Eden Gardens stadium was electric as the two teams played to a packed crowd of over 80,000. Shahrukh's entourage stayed at the ITC Hotel Sonar Bangla Sheraton and Towers, Salt Lake City." Shahrukh returned to Mumbai today morning by HDIL's chartered plane.