- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Resumes Shooting; Avika Gor Is The First To Get Eliminated!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Unwell, Participation On The Show Is Doubtful!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 Final Contestants List: Vikas Gupta, Bharti-Harsh & Others To Participate!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty, Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa On Rohit Shetty’s Show!
- Shilpa Shetty, Hubby Raj Kundra And Sister Shamita Shetty On The Kapil Sharma Show! [PICS]
Planning a birthday bash for the girlfriend's sis… it doesn't get any more serious than this. Shilpa has admitted to her feelings for Kundra in the past and the fact that he's part of the planning committee for a family member's birthday bash proves that he has been accepted by the Shetty parivaar.
Raj is currently in Mumbai and is busy planning to hold Shamita's party at China House next week. A source close to the Shettys reveals, "The guest list and the menu is being discussed in great detail. Raj has become close to the Shetty family and Shamita is especially fond of him. She feels he's right for her sister."
Kundra was introduced to Shilpa last year by her manager Farhath Hussain with a proposal to launch a perfume. Their professional association blossomed into a relationship in a matter of months.
Kundra has his own B-Town connection. He produced the Jimmy Sheirgill-starrer Strangers last year. Shilpa has been flaunting a diamond ring but marriage doesn't seem to be on the cards just yet. A family friend adds, "After a long time, Shilpa is in love and she's over the moon. But it's too soon to talk about marriage. "
Kundra, a divorcee, has a child from a previous marriage.
Who is Raj Kundra? He's a London-based millionaire who owns R K Collections Ltd, a successful fashion company, which imports luxury clothing for fashion houses in London; and a film distribution company, Velocity Entertainments Ltd. He is also the company director of UK Tradecorp Ltd, a multi-million pound trade company that designs and exports gold and diamond jewellery all over the world.