TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
The PIFF held at Ganesha Kala Krida Manch on Thursday evening (January 10), opened with cherishing the most-romantic moments of their films together like Kashmir Ki Kali and An evening in Paris. The ever-charming Shammi Kapoor and Sharmila enjoyed every moment of the acknowledgement that they received for their work.
Besides this, the Pune crowd went crazy with the last minute surprise by Nana Patekar at the occasion. PIFF has also been credited for introducing cash prizes. Around 145 films from 43 countries were selected by the international section jury, which itself brings it to the level and standard of an international film festival informed Suresh Kalmadi, the chairman of PIFF.