TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The PIFF held at Ganesha Kala Krida Manch on Thursday evening (January 10), opened with cherishing the most-romantic moments of their films together like Kashmir Ki Kali and An evening in Paris. The ever-charming Shammi Kapoor and Sharmila enjoyed every moment of the acknowledgement that they received for their work.
Besides this, the Pune crowd went crazy with the last minute surprise by Nana Patekar at the occasion. PIFF has also been credited for introducing cash prizes. Around 145 films from 43 countries were selected by the international section jury, which itself brings it to the level and standard of an international film festival informed Suresh Kalmadi, the chairman of PIFF.