TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Remembering his short-lived association with Heath Ledger, Shekhar recalled, "Heath wasn't just the star of my film Four Feathers. He was a lot more. He was a very dear friend. We connected regularly and shared our problems. In fact, on the evening before he died we were supposed to meet. But he expressed an inability to meet and suggested we fix up another time the next morning. But in the morning he was gone! Such is life!" sighs the filmmaker just back in Mumbai and getting ready to direct his new film, this time set in Shekhar's favourite city, Mumbai.
The futuristic look at Mumbai entitled Paani will probably be the most expensive film Shekhar will produce. "It'd require a creation of a whole city with two levels, one for the super-rich and the other for the underprivileged." The cast is now being seriously looked at. Shekhar is most probably collaborating with UTV for this venture.
His other sleeper project Time Machine will now be directed by Rakeysh Mehra. The buzz is that Ranbir Kapoor will be playing the young lead that was once offered to Aamir Khan. "Nothing has been confirmed yet. I'll let you know as soon as things fall into place", promises Shekhar.