TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Anuradha Sawhney of Peta India said, "We have an 'outrageous' theme planned for Peta with Sherlyn Chopra as the lead model. She will be dressed in an outfit like that of Victoria's Secret in an entire set resembling a bedroom. The tagline of the ad will be 'Whips and chains in the bedroom and not in circus'. The whole idea of the ad has been conceptualized by Peta. And it will be really wonderful for us if we can have the ace photographer Rakesh Shrestha do that shoot, since he had earlier shot Celina for us."
Sherlyn Chopra said, "I had a puppy when I was a kid and also that I am strictly against the use of fur and leather in any form. For me, fake fur is equivalent to real fur. So, fur is a strict no-no for me."
"One just needs to wait and watch out for the ad. It will simply be a mind-blowing one", stated Anuradha Sawhney.
Mind-blowing or not, we are sure that this ad will be 'outrageous'! What say Sherlyn!