TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Anuradha Sawhney of Peta India said, "We have an 'outrageous' theme planned for Peta with Sherlyn Chopra as the lead model. She will be dressed in an outfit like that of Victoria's Secret in an entire set resembling a bedroom. The tagline of the ad will be 'Whips and chains in the bedroom and not in circus'. The whole idea of the ad has been conceptualized by Peta. And it will be really wonderful for us if we can have the ace photographer Rakesh Shrestha do that shoot, since he had earlier shot Celina for us."
Sherlyn Chopra said, "I had a puppy when I was a kid and also that I am strictly against the use of fur and leather in any form. For me, fake fur is equivalent to real fur. So, fur is a strict no-no for me."
"One just needs to wait and watch out for the ad. It will simply be a mind-blowing one", stated Anuradha Sawhney.
Mind-blowing or not, we are sure that this ad will be 'outrageous'! What say Sherlyn!