- Farah Khan: Shirish Kunder More Dominating At Home
- Aurus Club Reopens After Shahrukh Khan-Shirish Kunder's Brawl
- Have Shahrukh Khan, Shirish Kunder Become Friends Again?
- Akshay's Joker 7 day collection lesser than ETT 1st day business
- Akshay Kumar's Joker turns disaster at overseas Box Office
- Shirish Kunder left Kick for other commitments: Salman Khan
The latest development is, before Shirish begins work on the two films, he has decided to start a quickie. And it's a comedy this time. "It's called Tees Maar Khan. Joker is taking time since it's a big-budget film and the dates have to be sorted out. That's when I decided to start a third project altogether," Shirish informs me.
Shirish hasn't decided on the star cast of Tees Maar Khan yet. "I'll be ready with a bound script in the next couple of days and then decide on the casting. I have a few options as far as casting go. It's a solo-hero film and we plan to start in August/September this year," he adds.
Only after Tees Maar Khan is ready will Shirish begin JOKER, followed by Prince Of India.