TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
So embarrassing are the film's collections that the film hasn't survived to see the light of the day in its second week. Let aside crores, the film hasn't even touched the 1 lakh mark in the biggest of cities (except for a couple of them) while from the remaining centers, collections range from a few hundreds to paltry thousands.
While Dhokha stood as one of the biggest ever box office disasters for the Bhatts with mere 60 lakhs off coming from the first week, Showbiz is expected to fold up at around 25% of this figure, hence proving to be a huge setback for Vishesh Films.
Now 2008 starts off as an important year for Mukesh Bhatt and Mahesh Bhatt who would be banking on Emraan Hashmi with the release of Jannat.