TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Hhey Gujju is a romantic-comedy flick directed by Satish Kaushik and produced by Studio 18. Shruti Agrawal plays an NRI girl who comes to India and falls in love with Himesh. Shruti has been a known face in the modeling world and has also attended Anupam Kher's acting classes. Through her modeling career, she was seen modeling for top designers and has also featured in Kingfisher's swimsuit calendars twice.
Confirming the news, director Satish Kaushik says, "Since Himesh is playing double role in the film there are two leading ladies, one being Shruti Agrawal who has graduated from Anupam's acting class and has been a model too. We have an actress from the south as the second leading lady."
Hhey Gujju sounds very unique, "Studio 18 and Himesh had asked me to direct the film. It was Himesh who decided the name of the film. He is the biggest Gujarati star in Bollywood. The kind of adulation and fan following he has is simply amazing. As Akshay is the king among the Punjabis, Himesh is the king from Gujarat. After working with him in Karzzzz, I have realized his potential as a singer, composer, and as an actor. I think he is phenomenal and perfect for the part. It is a fun filled comedy film, which was mainly shot in India and abroad. Please do not ask me the story as that's something I really cannot reveal," adds Satish Kaushik.
Tell us something bout the music? "The music of Hhey Gujju is completely different from Karzzzz as it will have a very Gujarati flavour to it. Himesh has also composed a 'dandiya' number as well. The film will go on floor in November 2008," signs off Satish Kaushik.