TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Satish Kaushik says, "Shweta was dancing for the Soniye song (the Main Solah baras ki song from Karz) when she suddenly collapsed. But she came in the next day, shot for and completed her portions. We are impressed with her. This was the first dancing shot of her career. Everyone was amazed when she declared, 'Don't worry, I will complete my shots.' "
Producer Bhushan Kumar from T-Series adds, "It was very unfortunate that something like this happened to Shweta. Her right leg dislocated and she just collapsed on the sets. We called the doctor and she had to put plaster on her leg. Luckily, it wasn"t a fracture but a severe sprain.
Now Urmila is shooting so Shweta can take a break for two weeks. Shweta was very cooperative. Though she couldn't finish the dance steps as they were complicated, we shot other sequences and close-ups. She kept taking painkillers and dancing. Shweta's willingness to get back to work in spite of severe pain shows her sincerity. Piyush has choreographed the Soniye song. Now we will shoot the remaining song in Cape Town."
Himesh Reshammiya adds, "It was very brave of Shweta to have shot the next day. She continued to shoot with a plaster and completed her work by shooting the next day even though she was in deep pain. The whole unit was surprised with the courage Shweta has shown though she's a newcomer."