TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
What is quite strange is that Soha has cited purely personal reasons as the cause for her backing out at the last minute. For those who came in late, the Olympic torch relay event scheduled to take place in Delhi tomorrow has been affected by one controversy after the other. First actor Aamir Khan was asked by some members of the Tibetan community to not participate in the event, then star football player, Baichung Bhutia, opted out of the event and finally Aamir decided that he would be carrying the Olympic torch.
With so many ups and downs, the Indian Olympic Association surely would heave a sigh of relief if and when the event goes on smoothly tomorrow.