TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
About Anukokunda Oka Raju
She realizes something is amiss only when, a few days later, she gets chased by unidentified men who try to murder her. The rest of the story is all about unveiling the mysterious happenings that occurred on that night where she went to party.
Sehar's (Ayesha Takia) world turns topsy-turvy when she gets a clue about the missing Sunday of her life, which points to a possible violent attack on her. A C P Rajveer (Ajay Devgan) takes up the case to sort out the complicated and jumbled up threads of Sehar's life.
It comes to light that on Sunday, different people interacted with her and amongst them, one could be the accused. The lot included Ballu (Arshad Warsi), the taxi driver and his friend, Kumar (Irrfan Khan), a struggling NSD actor, Ritu (Anjana Sukhani), Sehar's close friend, a scary and suspicious character who resides in Sehar's society, and the group whom she had come across while partying at the discotheque.
However, Sehar cannot remember anything about this 'Sunday'. A dubbing artiste by day, is 'Sehar' also a serial killer by night? Is Seher really innocent as she claims to be? What if one day went missing from your life?