TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Confirms Rohit Shetty, film's director, "The film would be releasing at close to 475 prints though there could be some plus or minus in the final count. Nevertheless, it is a good number and should ensure that the film gets a widespread release."
A comic thriller, the film is currently hot in the trade since it is the first high profile film of 2008. With industry being in red ever since the New Year began, all eyes are set on Sunday to bring back smiles on the faces of distributors and exhibitors alike.
Says the hopeful film maker, "Yes, I am aware that people are looking for some hardcore entertainment. In fact this is what I have been trying to convey through the promos as well. There are numerous comic elements in the film but if you look closely, the film is also what you call as an out and out commercial 'masala' entertainer. Don't just walk in expecting only comedy; there is a lot more in terms of action, suspense, 'naach-gaana' and the works to keep you engaged."