TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Confirms Rohit Shetty, film's director, "The film would be releasing at close to 475 prints though there could be some plus or minus in the final count. Nevertheless, it is a good number and should ensure that the film gets a widespread release."
A comic thriller, the film is currently hot in the trade since it is the first high profile film of 2008. With industry being in red ever since the New Year began, all eyes are set on Sunday to bring back smiles on the faces of distributors and exhibitors alike.
Says the hopeful film maker, "Yes, I am aware that people are looking for some hardcore entertainment. In fact this is what I have been trying to convey through the promos as well. There are numerous comic elements in the film but if you look closely, the film is also what you call as an out and out commercial 'masala' entertainer. Don't just walk in expecting only comedy; there is a lot more in terms of action, suspense, 'naach-gaana' and the works to keep you engaged."