TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Apoorva Lakhia says, "We have put up a huge set of a guerrilla camp away from Jaipur City. The scene involved a fight between the Al Qaida and the Northern Alliance where Zayed and Suniel have been captured and kept as prisoners. The scene involved four helicopters, 200 fighters and 20 explosions.
Suniel and Zayed had to run down a slope with a bomb exploding in the background but it exploded too close and they were showered with shrapnel." Adds Zayed Khan, "Mission Istanbul has got to be the biggest and best action film I have worked in till today. I am battered, bruised, and have broken three bones but I still love it. Apoo has a vision for action.
For this particular action sequence Anna (Suniel) and me had to jump away from a rocket-propelled grenade but when the actual explosion happened Suniel and I went flying and there were shrapnel and splinters all over my arm!"