TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Apoorva Lakhia says, "We have put up a huge set of a guerrilla camp away from Jaipur City. The scene involved a fight between the Al Qaida and the Northern Alliance where Zayed and Suniel have been captured and kept as prisoners. The scene involved four helicopters, 200 fighters and 20 explosions.
Suniel and Zayed had to run down a slope with a bomb exploding in the background but it exploded too close and they were showered with shrapnel." Adds Zayed Khan, "Mission Istanbul has got to be the biggest and best action film I have worked in till today. I am battered, bruised, and have broken three bones but I still love it. Apoo has a vision for action.
For this particular action sequence Anna (Suniel) and me had to jump away from a rocket-propelled grenade but when the actual explosion happened Suniel and I went flying and there were shrapnel and splinters all over my arm!"