TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Sushmita, who had earlier dismissed his obscene gestures, taking him as an obsessed fan took serious notice of his harassing behaviour once Gada allegedly threatened her saying that he would personally come to Mumbai and harm her physically. Initiating immediate action, the actress" secretary Rebecca Pereira lodged a formal complaint with the Khar police station.
According to senior police inspector Anil Sawant, they received a complaint from Sen's secretary Rebecca Pereira saying that Gada first made a call in the last week of February at her office and demanded to speak with Sen. When the actress was not available for some days, he started sending letters using vulgar language.
The police traced Gada through the courier service that he had been using to deliver the gifts to the starlet. The accused was then taken to Mumbai for further interrogation. The police have booked Gada under Sections 506 (2) and 509 of the Indian Penal Code for threatening and outraging a woman"s modesty and have been remanded to police custody.